At YouTab it's our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other intellectual property laws that apply.
We urge you to contact us before filing a take down notice, so we can discuss a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Please know that under section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who claims infringement with knowledge that these claims are false, may be liable for damages.
If you are the owner of copyrighted material that has been infringed on our site, or an agent authorized to act on his behalf, you can claim infringement of your work by supplying us with:
1. Identification of the allegedly copyrighted work.
2. Identification of the material that infringes the above copyrighted work. Please provide us with an exact URL of this material.
3. A way to get back to you- email address and telephone number.
4. A statement that you believe in good faith that the use of the material in our site is not authorized by the owner of the copyright.
5. A statement that all the information in your claim is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the infringed copyright owner.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that the notification sent to us will be forwarded to the user who provided the allegedly infringing material.
You can submit your complaint using our copyright complaint form
, or by sending your request to our physical address:
21 Yona HaNavi st.
Tel Aviv 63302
If materials that you supplied were taken down and you believe they were not infringing on any copyright, a counter notification may be filed. When we receive this we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter complaint please supply us with the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the user.
2. Identification of the material that was removed, and the location of this material prior to removal.
3. A statement that you believe in good faith that this material was taken down as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
4. The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction the judicial district in which he resides, and that the user will accept service of process from the party that provided the original take down notification.
Once we receive a counter notification we will forward it to those who originally claimed infringement. Your personal information will be included with this.
Submitting a counter notification gives consent to forwarding your information to this party.
After we send out the counter notification, if the original claimant takes legal action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity on you-tab.com, then we will not be able to restore the material in question.
If they don't choose to take legal action, then we will reinstate the material.
PLEASE NOTE: INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS NOT MEANT AS LEGAL ADVICE.